Monday, September 10, 2012

Truth.


If this feels like a broken record, I’m sorry. Just being honest. 

Truth is I’ve been having a hard time lately. Now that classes have started back but I didn’t, I feel really lost. I was so proactive in my job search and I still find myself without a job. Now I have gotten to the point where I don’t know what to do. I am going stir-crazy sitting at home with nothing to do, but I don’t want to just get a job for employment’s sake. Maybe it’s a little pride, maybe it’s wanting to ‘get it right’, maybe it’s wanting to feel a purpose. I don’t know but the pressure of the job search has gotten to me so bad. To the point where I feel pressure in every little thing, every little aspect of life. Like most people, if they are being honest with themselves, I’ve struggled with insecurities. This whole job search process has simply magnified them. I feel like I’m the world’s worst perfectionist because since I am so far from perfect, I don’t even know how to function. I am going to do a lot of praying and breathing and I don’t know what else. 


Source: flickr.com via Elissa on Pinterest

Who am I?


This describes me more than anyone could ever know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading y'alls comments! Let me know what you think : )