Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Faves

FAVORITE YOUTUBE VIDEO 
- Hanson covered T.Swift’s new song and I love it. I am not the biggest fan of the song but it is dang catchy and Taylor Hanson could pretty much sing anything and I’d love it. but seriously if you can watch this video and not smile, I don’t think we can be friends, I just don't see how it's possible.



FAVORITE REALITY SHOW
- MTV’s THE CHALLENGE BATTLE OF THE SEASONS. I am pumped for this season of the challenge. I am rooting for Team Vegas. Heather and Dustin are one of my favorite reality couples, I wish she was on the show with him. Guilty pleasure for sure but I love it. If you watched the season premiere, def email me your thoughts, looks like it’s gonna be a great season! 




FAVORITE WEEKEND PLANS 
This Saturday I will be heading to Athens for the UGA-Vandy game! I haven’t been to a UGA game in forever. It has been at least six years and longer since I’ve been to a home game! I am so excited. I actually don’t even have a ticket yet but I don’t care! My uncle had an extra ticket and is giving it to my Dad and we are going to find me one somehow when we get there!  GO DAWGS! GATA! 
Vandy almost came back and beat us last year and it got pretty intense! 
source-pinterest 

By the way, GATA means Get After Their Asses! 




3 comments:

  1. I finally watched it last night!! Ah I was so surprised at the outcome! I think I'm rooting for Las Vegas too! Was excited to see Danny and Mel back, since I watched their season, so curious to see what happens with them too! Happy Friday girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at the game this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I love their cover of her song so much!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading y'alls comments! Let me know what you think : )