Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting #1- Fall Fashion


I’m linking up for OH, How Pinteresting! I mean I love pinterest so this link-up is right up my alley! Why is this my first time linking-up? IDk! Anyways even though it is very much still summer weather in Hotlanta I decided to go with a fall fashion theme! 







Gorgeous Sam Edelman Boots


Source: polyvore.com via Morgan on Pinterest



On the lookout for an affordable Chambray top! 



Source: instyle.com via InStyle on Pinterest

Love LC and this fall look! 


big sweater, scarf, and leggings = LOVE!


Polka Dot Sweater and Scarf


Love Rachel Bilson’s style and this amazing dress is no exception! 



4 comments:

  1. all of these pins are so fantastic. i love fall fashions! scarves and boots are the best!

    happy wednesday!

    xoxo, sarah grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those brown boots! I need me some new boots. And isn't Rachel Bilson just adorable? I think she's one of the most gorgeous celebrities. I really need to get on Pinterest, huh?

    Hope you're having a great day! XO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pins! So excited for fall clothes! Happy Wednesday!

    Christa
    Significance or Nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the chambray top and polka dot sweater!
    p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading y'alls comments! Let me know what you think : )