Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Life Thoughts

Ok this post might be a weird one. just bear with me. It'll be a little insight into who I am.

Life is weird. Sometimes It's hard for me to fathom. So many people, so many places. And the way they come together and function. For example, when I'm out and about sometimes it is mind boggling to me the number of cars on the road at any given time. I'm not talking about traffic, that's a different issue completely. I'm just talking about the crazy number of cars that drive on the road daily. On any given day (when out and about) I wonder how many people I come across. Not how many I talk to even, but how many I walk by in a store, or drive by driving home.
source:pinterest. searchword -highway

I'm just rambling I know. But i really wanted to try and get out how crazy I think life is. Even though I am sitting here blogging on my macbook, sometimes I think I was born in the wrong era. I don't know, I mean enjoy the pleasures of the 21st century but at the same time life is overwhelming. Passing so many people daily that you will likely never know or see again. Something that most of us don't even think about is something that definitely defines the time we live in. In the 1800s, heck even in the 1950s, people didn't pass by/encounter a countless number of people daily. Little things like that change the 'world' one lives in.

A bit of a rambling mess but some of my thoughts on life. anyone understand what I am trying to say? anyone else over-analyze life sometimes or am I weird haha?


This quote sums up who I am. when I get lost in my head. I think that is when I sometimes find a lot out about myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading y'alls comments! Let me know what you think : )