Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Laughing, Eating, Family


When we were up in the mountains last weekend, Momma, Papa Bill and I went to lunch at Big Mountain Barbecue. We hadn't been over there in awhile and it was delicious. You'll  have to take my word for it because I didn't take a picture before I started eating! 

       













Their sandwiches are huge, so Momma and I split a pulled pork sandwich. 
                                                        



I don't remember what we were laughing at, but it seemed that when our mouths weren't full we were laughing. We had a great lunch together and it was a great way to end the weekend. 





 







 I was able to get one pretty decent picture of Papa Bill and Momma. 
                                                                 
                                                                     









  And I caught Papa Bill making a funny face
                                     




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading y'alls comments! Let me know what you think : )