I saw this post on stephanie's blog and thought it was neat letting people know things they would know about you if they knew you in real life! So I decided to do one of my own
if you really knew me...
- you'd know that I am a Methodist and love being methodist. I don't know where life will take me but I know that God will be with me every step of the way.
- you'd know that I hate spending money. HATE it. love cute things and love food and other things that cost money but don't love shopping or going out to eat as much as most people because I really loathe spending money. for instance even a $10 dollar top, I usually would not buy it even if it was cute and if I did I would feel sad about spending money.
- you'd know that I am a huge Duke fan. and if you asked anyone that really knows me they'd say that is an understatement. my dad went to Duke. I had my first easter in the Duke Chapel. I've known my way around campus since I was about 12. And I can get pretty feisty when people diss on Duke. GO DUKE! AND TO HELL WITH CAROLINA!
- you'd know I love honeysuckle.
- you'd know I love love stories and hope to have my own one day.
- you'd know I didn't get my driver's license till i was 19. I really regret it now because I feel like I should have 6 years driving experience and I have about 3. But I remember being told about crazy car accidents at an intersection near my house when I was in first grade and that stuck with me and made me nervous. Can't go back now though!
- you'd know that I have a tendency to talk fast, especially when I'm excited
- you'd know that my dog is pretty much my best friend. he was my birthday present when I was 12 years old and I seriously doubt anything will ever top that. unless maybe I have a baby on my birthday one day. you’d know that my mom and i apparently look exactly alike. well at least we do according to most people. we see the similarity but not to the extent others do.
Now linking up with Megan for some S and A.
Always little things like that make me think of God and how good he is. how sunshine and rainbows come after rain.
Sometimes I think about the future and can't wait for it to be the present.
Always I know I shouldn't wish life away and should enjoy each period of life. I just don’t always think that in the moment, every second.
Sometimes my family goes to my grandfather's house in NC and sometimes it seems like we live there on the weekends.
Always it is so good to be back home. not that it isn't good to be there, it is just good to be home.