Sunday, November 13, 2011

restlessness

   Follow my blog with Bloglovin

    so it's 8:07 on a sunday night and I get this feeling, one that i get fairly often. This feeling is one of the day coming to an end and feeling that i didn't do anything. Don't get me wrong, I love a good lazy day, but sometimes i just get this overwhelming feeling of having to do something before the day ends. It's a sort of restlessness I get and I'm not entirely sure why. It's one day ending and another day about to begin. I'm pretty sure my restlessness has to do with time passing and having no sense of what the future will bring. I am getting through my stress and worry over what lies ahead through simply breathing in and out. I am super excited about Thanksgiving, it is one of my favorite holidays, but then I can't help but think about the fact that when we come back to school we have a week before finals. The end of the semester and finals always brings heightened stress, so i have that to look forward to. And then I will only have a semester left of college, which is super bittersweet and scary. So what am I gonna do to be productive and ease my restlessness about the inevitable passing of time? Well, I'm blogging. But to end this post I'm listing some things that I have to look forward to that make me
smile : )

        1.  Duke Basketball. Duke Basketball generally can always make me smile, even though its a roller coaster ride with super-close games sometimes. Well Basketball season is here and Tuesday night is one of the biggest games of the year. Madison Square Garden. Duke vs Michigan State. The potential 903rd win for Coach K, making him the all-time winningest coach in Division 1 Baksetball

        2.  My dad is coming to see me on Wednesday. I love my daddy and he is always there to try his best to help me handle stress.

        3.  I've been working with the LaGrange College Women's Basketball Team for the past three years and my last season working with the team is underway.  Our first road trip of the season is this weekend.

        4. Thanksgiving- A week from Tuesday, I will go home for Thanksgiving Break and have family time, and baking and eating lots of yumminess, and shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading y'alls comments! Let me know what you think : )