Thursday, November 3, 2011

And now I'm busy

Now I'm busy. While many of my friends seem to have their workload spread out evenly across the semester. I for some reason tend to have everything hit all in the last half of the semester. This for whatever the reason may be has been the norm for me the past year and a half. I suppose it is a good thing I say that I do best when I am busy.

So what do I have going on? A constitutional law midterm tomorrow morning and a psychology casestudy due tomorrow at mid-night. Then, I have a Psych exam next wednesday, and a group Marketing project and an American Experience mid-term due today. Throw in Basketball practice/ working on the Women's Basketball Media Guide and planning Panther Toy Store.
In the middle of all this business that's just getting underway, I am trying my best to keeping my head above water and not stress too much about major life decisions that are quickly approaching. It is not an easy task as anyone who knows me well knows that a problem of mine is worrying/fearing the future. You know the Doris Day song "Que Sera Sera" ? well it's all upbeat talking about how whatever will be will be, but I never understood how it was a happy song when I was growing up. But now I have come to be more comfortable, to an extent, with not knowing what the future brings. It's better than stressing over it when I can't see into a glass ball. I found this crazy awesome verse on Pinterest - Proverbs 31:25

2.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I can't figure out for the life of me how to fix it cutting off part of the image of the verse.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading y'alls comments! Let me know what you think : )