Wednesday, November 16, 2011

903

tonight history was made. I was geared up for tonights game all day and so hyped up by game time. I will admit I was a little nervous. Michigan State is a good team. While I usually would be frustrated that we let a 20 point second half lead slip to a 5 point win, this time its fine by me. It was called the State Farm Champions Classic for a reason, Michigan State battled till the very end and I respect that. But in the end, we ( yes, I refer to Duke as we, as a life-long fan I am part of the Blue Devil Nation) came out on top. And Coach K, who was already one of the greatest coaches of all time, became the all time winningest coach in DI Men's Basketball. And he did so by passing his coach and mentor Bobby Knight.
62-xqvOG.St.55.jpg

Coach K and Bobby Knight after the game

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading y'alls comments! Let me know what you think : )