Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sometimes and Always Vol. 4


Sometimes- I get sad that I don’t know when the next time I’ll see my college friends will be. 
Always- I know that I met my best friend in college and know that we will keep in touch, and no matter how its been since we’ve seen each other I know we will pick back up right where we left off
Sometimes I am productive and search and search through job postings
Always- I get frustrated and after 30 mins max and do something else, like eat ice cream or red velvet cake. 


Sometimes I still feel like a child
Always I can’t believe college is over

Sometimes my dad complains/makes fun of the shows my mom and I like
Always - it means he’s paying attention to them and sometimes I actually catch him liking a show





3 comments:

  1. My daddio does the same thing :) .. my mama and I LOVE Lost, we used to watch it ALL the time.. over and over.. well, he loves it now too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally understand the college friends worry... it'll definitely take effort but Im sure youll stay just as close!

    congrats on starting this new chapter

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh dads!

    and thank you! i know deep down we will but it is good to hear from people who've been there! thank you i'm trying to embrace it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading y'alls comments! Let me know what you think : )