Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sometimes and Always Vol.3


Sometimes I stress out about all the work I have to do 
I Always eventually get it done. I keep reminding myself of this when I freak out about all I have to do before graduation. 
Sometimes I think it would be awesome to open a boutique or be a wedding planner or something fun like that. 
I Always remind myself that those “fun” jobs aren’t as easy as they might seem. They aren’t all glitz and glam and no job is. I am a huge overanalyzer and am amazed by all the jobs there are in the world. 
Sometimes I watch clips of old Dawson’s Creek episodes online, specifically Pacey and Joey videos. 
They Always make me happy and make me wish that Pacey Witter was not a fictional character.



linking up with Megan at Mackey Madness!!!


-Elissa

1 comment:

  1. I think being a wedding planner would be so much fun!! I've often thought of being one! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading y'alls comments! Let me know what you think : )