Friday, January 13, 2012

I'm going to Mexico

At LaGrange we have JanTerm. The month of January we take only one class. Generally it is a chance to take a break from out major and core classes. JanTerm was started as a way for students to travel abroad for a short time. I am going to Mexico for JanTerm. The past two weeks we have been learning about mexican culture, and now we are leaving tomorrow for a nine day trip to the Yucatan.  I set up a separate blog to document my trip here . I'm not bringing my laptop for safety reasons but will blog during the trip whenever I can on hotel computers and if I end up not being able to. I will be journaling everyday and will post them when I get back. I am nervous because I don't have any friends going on the trip  with me and I've been kinda homesick recently. So thoughts, prayers, and encouragement are appreciated !

- Elissa 

Here's a picture of one of the hotels we are staying at !

hotel-los-lirios-tulum.jpg
Hotel Los Lirios, Beach Front Hotel in Tulum, Mexico




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading y'alls comments! Let me know what you think : )