20208902011 YEAR IN REVIEW
- - began the second half of my junior year in college
- - another sad end to the LaGrange Women’s Basketball season as my girls lost in the conference semifinals
- - March Madness, always a favorite time of year even though this year my DUKE blue devils lost to Arizona in the Sweet Sixteen
- - My best friend Erin turned 21! we celebrated with a little party complete with strawberry jello shots!
- - Spring Break (my school is smart and has spring break actually in the spring) was spent relaxing at home and then we visited my grandfather in North Carolina.
- - On Easter we went to Church and then to my dad’s parents as usual.
my little cousin jodi hunting easter eggs
- - my friend LeeAnn invited me to her wedding. It was the first wedding I went to that of a friend of mine and not my parents! haha it was absolutely beautiful!
me and LeeAnn
- Finished my Junior Year of College
- Went on our first family vacation in 5 years. We went to Sunset Beach, NC an hour from Wilmington. I am a big Dawson’s Creek and One Tree Hill Fan so it was AWESOME.
Dawson's House from Dawson's Creek
Where Pacey docked his boat, "True Love" on Dawson's Creek
Cape Fear Community College AKA Tree Hill High School
- - Interned at Duke University in the Sports Information Department. Anyone who knows me knows that this was absolutely a dream come true. My friends would say that saying I am a huge Duke fan is an understatement. I blogged about my experience here.
- - lots of weekend trips to NC and SC.
- - I turned 21! I celebrated my birthday with my best friend Erin. We went shopping all day in Atlanta and met my parents at Olive Garden for dinner. Erin and I went to The Cheesecake Factory for a drink and dessert and then went back to my house to spend the night. We continued the fun the next day shopping near my house and going to see Crazy, Stupid, Love.
- - I started my Senior Year of College. We kicked off senior year with Convocation.
- - For fall break my dad and I went up to Duke for Countdown to Craziness the Kickoff to Basketball Season. It was awesome. Unfortunately I was an idiot and forgot my camera, and had to get a disposable one.
- - The LaGrange Women’s Basketball season got underway.
- - Thanksgiving was a much needed reprieve from school work and I greatly enjoyed spending time with my family. My grandmama’s pecan pie is without a doubt my favorite thanksgiving food.
- - Finished the first half of my senior year. Man did it fly by.
- - Christmas break was spent curled up on the couch watching holiday movies, baking and spending time with family. ( my family wouldn't be able to keep track of out heads if they weren't attached, so we misplaced our cameras and couldn't take pics!)
Here's to 2012!
I'm linking up with E!