Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Holiday Blogger Gift Exchange


Blogger Gift Exchange! 

Amy from Sweet Home Santa Barbara hosted a Blogger Gift Exchange over the holidays! We had been paired up as blogging pen pals this summer and she came up with a great idea to have a holiday gift exchange! Because I’ve failed at blogging lately I am just now blogging about the exchange but here goes! 

I got paired up with Katie from Time of Your Life ! She sent me such a fun care package! 





The package included lavendar body soap, some christmas pencils, elf lipgloss stick, hair-ties, nail polish, two purple snowflake ornaments and a bag of Reeses! 

Thanks to Katie for a great package of goodies and Thanks to Amy for hosting the exchange! 

- ELISSA

2 comments:

  1. Aw what a great care package!! So glad you guys enjoyed it :) Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so welcome! I am glad you enjoyed it--your package to me was wonderful as well!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading y'alls comments! Let me know what you think : )