Monday, October 15, 2012

Confusion, Confidence and Clarity


I’ve been a bad blogger. I blogged once last week! I will try and do better. I guess I have felt at a loss for what to blog about, because I really don’t have anything going on right now. I still haven’t figured out what my role in “the real world” is. I think about how hard I worked last year, I definitely had a killer workload and I thought my thesis was never going to be done. But I finished it and everything else and sometimes I can’t help but think what for? I slaved and stressed myself out last year to get to this year and ... For What? I did all that and where did it get me? I know that for whatever reason this utter confusion and lack of clarity on life is not without a purpose but honestly it really sucks. I keep telling myself that before I can find that next chapter I need to work on my self-confidence, because this entire post-grad experience has really kind of opened the door to how big of a problem that is for me. But truthfully besides admitting that and praying about it, I have no idea how I can work on and improve my confidence. I have always struggled with worrying about the future and the unknown but now I feel like I have to do something or else I am going to wake up and realize how much time has passed and I still haven’t found my role in the real world. 






*Disclaimer- I know this post is a real jumbled mess of thoughts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading y'alls comments! Let me know what you think : )