Thursday, October 25, 2012

A good conversation


I have sucked at blogging lately. I know. I have been in a funk for awhile and lately even If I’ve had something I could possibly write about I didn’t want to. 

I have been struggling with figuring out what my next step should be in this post-college life. Should I work retail or waitress? I don’t really want to but maybe it would be good for me for awhile. What about something else. Maybe there is still something else out there. Whatever I do, I know I need to do something because I am approaching the point of shutting down. I need a routine. My current routine of a lot of nothing, is not working out well for me.  

I am in a Bible Study with a few ladies and it is really good for me. The ladies are 11 to 18 years older than me, but it doesn’t matter much. After our bible study, I went out to lunch with one of the ladies. We had a really great conversation about life and it was just good to get out and do something. In this funk of not having life after college figured out, I have not done much at all. So today felt really great to get out and just have a good conversation with someone. 


this is the new study we just started today in our bible study. It is a Beth Moore study of the Book of James. 

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you had a good day :) Seriously a good conversation can completely change my day around. I'll absolutely be praying for some guidance for you in what to do next. I'm so confident that God will show you the perfect route for right now. Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading y'alls comments! Let me know what you think : )