Monday, September 13, 2010

struggle and survival

Lately I have had a hard time loving myself.
I do not feel beautiful, in fact I feel ugly.
I need to work on being confident and loving of myself
because when I am, I have a good time and realize I have friends
who like being around me!
but it is a daily process of loving myself and knowing that beauty comes from within.
Letting that beauty from within shine will help me to believe that I am beautiful on the outside as well.

1 Peter 3: 3-4
3Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes.4Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading y'alls comments! Let me know what you think : )